Pearl Series Machines are parapet mounted Building Maintenance Unit (BMU), it is recommended where the roof space is insufficient or the roof is not able to bear the load of the machine or the parapet height is more, the traversing is along the double rail track mounted on the back of parapet wall, the roof machine will include steel chassis, structure and frame, the jib, the slewing mechanism, the spreader bar slewing mechanism.
- The hoist is within the working cradle, it is a basic system with the advantage of using the same power cradle with other systems be it a machine, monorail or davit by easy switching.
- Parapet mounted double steel track on steel bracket connected to parapet by steel anchors.
- Luffing of jib by hydraulic jacks
- Spreader bar to keep cradle parallel to façade (motorized/manual)
- Motorized machine slewing
- Complete Control are given in machine and cradle
Application Height : up to 250 meters
Jib length: 2500 – 4500 mm
Cradle length: 2 – 3 meters
Safe working load: 240 kg
- Emergency stop
- Electromagnetic brake in the hoist with secondary mechanical brakes
- Upper limit safety device
- Lower limit safety device
- Emergency manually controlled descent
- Thermal overload safety for cradle
- Slack wire ropes safety device
- Anti – collision bar