Topaz series machine are multiple jib Building maintenance Unit (BMU), the construction range from medium to heavy weight, this requirement is due to building roof area or positioning of machine due to roof obstacles. it is roof mounted machine working either by traversing along the steel track or fixed at designated levels, the roof machine will include steel chassis, structure and frame, the jib, the slewing mechanism, the spreader bar slewing mechanism and the housing for the hoisting mechanism.
- Drum-winch hoisting type where the hoist is mounted on the counter jib of the machine, these option gives optimum result as it save counter weight and the machine become lighter and compact.
- Traction winch hoisting type where the hoist is within the working cradle, it is basic system with advantage of using the same power cradle with other system be it machine, monorail or davit by easy switching.
- Rail Track traversing on galvanized steel double rail track on the roof of the building joined via Concrete up stands spaced at intervals, in this we have advantage to depend on the machine loading to keep the counterweight less.
- Luffing of jib by hydraulic jacks
- Spreader bar to keep cradle parallel to façade (motorized/manual)
- Motorized machine slewing
- Complete Control are given in machine and cradle
Application Height: up to 250 meters
Jib length: 9000 – 30000 mm
Cradle length: 2 – 3 meters
Track gauge: 1500 – 3000 mm
Safe working load: 240 kg
- Emergency Push Button
- Traversing Limit Switch
- Slewing Limit Switch
- Luffing Limit Switch
- Spreader Bar Slewing Limit Switch
- Anti collision bar and limit switch
- Hoist up/ Ultimate Limit Switch
- Over Load Limit Switch
- Safety Harness Hooking point
- Electro- magnetic Brake (primary Brake)
Client: Jemmy D. Williamson
Category: Roof Machines
Date: 31, Auguest, 2021